Modeling is an industry that seems so warm and inviting but the reality is somewhat in contrast to the impression it creates. The real struggle is overcoming certain norms being followed from times immemorial, like having a good height, fair complexion, zero figure etc. One couldn’t even think of considering modeling if he/she was less than 5’8” back in the 20th century. Now the situation is tilting, for good. Professionals are open to break the barriers of narrow thinking and prevalent stereotypes. Stereotypes which serve no purpose and only hamper most of the aspiring models to refrain from this career, often to the loss of this industry only. Now with the industry witnessing this shift in traditions, it is getting serious and highly competitive. People from all sections of the society and having exceptional looks, with respect to the standard norms followed earlier, are finding their stand and even carving out a niche for themselves.Presentation matters a lot in today’s times. It reflects upon your concern for catering to every single little detail. Even a dismal picture or even such a situation can be turned around to look visually stunning and pleasing if presented like that. Not only in case of photographs do presentation matters but also in case of things like home decor, websites, physical attributes etc. Making a regular routine stuff really appealing is not a child’s play. One needs to have the required skills and the perfect understanding of what goes best with something to attract acknowledgement and appreciation ultimately. Mastering this art definitely requires effort. Same goes with fitness. It matters how you present your body, maintain it, tone it to look appealing. How to highlight your strengths is the key to succeed in the modeling industry. Let’s take a look on some of the tips to lose weight fast.
- Fasting diet – models drink a lot of water and try not to eat past 5 p.m.; so, if you try not to eat too late and eat your meals earlier in the day so you have enough energy to conserve for the rest of your daily activities, that will prove to be great.
- Low carbs – a diet high in low calorie vegetables like celery or salads, beans of that nature, some fruits etc. Often cutting out on red meat, chicken is beneficial. If you want seafood, you can opt for salmon, once in a while. Eat more fibers and proteins, but less carbohydrates. Proteins will make you feel full for longer and lessen cravings.
- Cut out the sugar – if you go on a sugar restrictive diet for a couple of days, you’ll notice that you have a lot of energy and you tend to lose weight quickly. At first you are going to have a relapse, sort of, from the sugar. Having headaches, getting jitters might happen if you go without sugar for a couple of days but that is not at all a warning sign as ultimately you’ll feel a surge in your energy level and will make you less dependent on needing sugar for energy.
- Apple cider vinegar – it has acetic acid which is good for losing weight. Drink apple cider vinegar and water in the morning. Take a tiny cup of apple cider vinegar and dilute that with some water. It helps you speed up your metabolism for the day. It helps you burn fat and also stops body fat from building up.
- Lemon – take a small lemon and squeeze it into a cup of water and drink it first thing in the morning, before you even have your first meal. This also helps you kick up your metabolism and allow you to burn fat with all your daily activities. Lemon water helps the body to absorb nutrients it needs to burn fat into energy and stop weight gain.
- Safflower oil – it actually helps you burn belly fat. So, by taking safflower oil you break down the fat. It makes it easier for you to burn that fat with your daily routine.
- Green tea – replace your regular tea/coffee with green tea. Green tea has a range of antioxidants that help the body break down foods and help in losing weight. The catechins in green tea are very good for burning fat because they are free fat from fat cells. They also fight free radicals and stop diseases. You can drink 3-4 cups of green tea in a day.
- Exercise – if you really want to lose weight in a healthy way, there’s no way to escape from regular exercise and activity. Doing a mix of mild and hard physical activity will help you lose weight and control it. Also, it helps lessen stress and raise your energy, mood and sleep quality. It lowers the risk of chronic diseases as well.
- Cut down on white flour – don’t eat things made with white flour like white bread, cookies, muffins, pizzas, hotdogs, burgers, pasta and other foods like that. Choose whole grain and healthier forms of these foods.
- Virgin coconut oil – use this oil in your diet. It is easy to digest, good for your health and also helps your body break down materials faster.
Apart from these, some useful tips might also prove to be a boon for your weight loss regime. Some of them are,
- Choose fresh fruit juice instead of packaged fruit juices.
- Eat smaller meals more often.
- Don’t skip meals, especially breakfast.
- Drink a lot of water throughout the day to help your body wash out toxins.
- Get proper sleep and relaxation is very important for weight loss. In fact, not getting quality sleep affects your hunger.
It needs to be understood, however, that losing weight is not confined to following a fad diet and exercising once in a while. It needs proper planning and a lot of determination. So a well thought of plan, keeping in mind your body type and various other factors will definitely help you get that perfect body.