1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
2. Alia Bhatt
3. Amisha Patel
5. Gauhar Khan
6. Kangana Ranaut
7. Kareena Kapoor Khan
8. Katrina Kaif
9. Nargis Fakhri
10. Sofia Hayat
Don’t forget to share this with your friends..
Blog by Modelling Mumbai.
1. Aishwarya Rai
Aishwarya Rai began her career from the movie Jeans. Earlier to that, she was involved in modelling.
2. Katrina Kaif
Started her career in Indian cinema from the hot Bollywood movie Boom starring Amitabh Bachchan and Gulshan Grover.
3. Deepika Padukone
Began film career from the movie Om Shanti Om starring Shah Rukh Khan. She has sizzled the modelling ramp with her hot moves in the past.
4. Jacqueline Fernandez
Sri Lankan beauty Jacqueline did modelling.
5. Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut started her film career from the movie Gangster starring Imran Hashmi. She has done modelling for several leading fashion brands.
We are from Modelling Agency in Mumbai, If you need information about modelling then please contact to us.
Katrina Kaif is one of the most famous Indian Celebrity. She always look beautiful and natural with her skin glowing. The main reason behind her Beauty is that she maintains diet and workout. She has told many people about her beauty secrets, routine and Tips but she has never told how to get that. Today we are going to tell you how to look like Katrina Kaif and what things to follow so that any girl can look similar to her.
Katrina Kaif Beauty Secrets
Katrina Kaif follows some simple rules and she is disciplined regarding them. She has told us that :
1. Katrina Kaif is pretty conscious about removing her make up everytime she gets free from her work. She reveals that she never goes to bed without removing the make up. The main reason behind is that it keeps her skin fresh and healthy.
2. She never applies makeup directly on her face. She always clean her face with ice and using muslin cloth. Then after doing that she applies makeup.
3. Katrina Kaif also likes to use Apricot oil by Anne Semonin so that she can look beautiful.
4. Whenever she has to go out in Sun, she applies moisturizing sun lock on her skin to protect it from sun rays. She is very particular about that.
5. For her hairs she like to use Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak. The main reason she uses this is that it helps her hair to remain smooth and silky.
6. Her favourite perfume is Gucci Rush but still she uses many other perfumes during different parties and scenes.
7. She always carry a lip balm with her so that extra care of the lips can be easily taken.
Katrina Kaif Beauty Tips and Routine
Katrina Kaif is one of the most searched actress on Google for the year 2011. She knows exactly how to carry herself at any place. She never hesitates to tell people about her beauty tips and Routine which she follows. She wants every women to look beautiful :
1. For her daytime makeup she only likes to use 4 products. Katrina likes to apply Stila Lip Glaze in shade Apricot on her lips. She also likes to use use Giorgio Armani Sheer blush and Max Factor 2000 Calorie Curved Brush Mascara.
2. For her night time makeup she likes to keep the face look more of natural. She likes to concentrate more on the eyes rather than face. She likes to make the eyes look beautiful. She uses Yves Saint Laurent Mascara and also MAC Kohl for eyes. She also uses Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat during her nightime makeup.
3. Katrina’s favourite beauty haunt is Shahnaz Herbal Clinic. I also pamper myself with regular face and body massages at The Oberoi or at Freedas at Bandra.
4. She uses Kiehl’s Leave- In hair conditioner which leaves her hair shiny and manageable. She explains that she has to perform many different roles and sometimes she has to get her hair colored. So extra care about the hairs is a must. She says that hair loss is something which creates a lot of problem if not maintained properly. So she washes them regularly to keep them smooth and damage free.
For more Information styleequation.com
ऋतिक रोशन के लिए आज का दिन काफी अच्छा शुरू हुआ। पहले उनकी फिल्म का पहला रिव्यू आया जो शानदार था इसके बाद सुबह सुबह, उन्हें फरहान अख्तर ने उनकी आने वाली फिल्म मोहनजोदड़ो के लिए विश किया। इसके बाद टाइगर श्रॉफ ने भी उन्हें विश किया लेकिन कर दी एक भूल। दरअसल, टाइगर चाहते थे कि अपने दोनों आइडल को विश करना चाह रहे थे लेकिन इसी चक्कर में उनसे हो गई बहुत ही बड़ी गलती।
टाइगर श्रॉफ ने एक ट्वीट किया जिसमें लिखा – हीरो, एक्शन हीरो और अब हैट्रिक हीरो, ऑल द बेस्ट ऋतिक रोशन सर। आप चांद पर ऐसे ही राज करते रहिए!
सब जानते हैं कि टाइगर ऋतिक से कितना प्यार करते हैं लेकिन उनके हैट्रिक हीरो वाला ट्वीट किसी को समझ नहीं आया क्योंकि ऋतिक रोशन तो काफी समय से परदे से गायब हैं। [SCORE CARD: रूस्तम Vs मोहनजोदड़ो…कौन कितने पानी में] इसके बाद टाइगर ने एक और ट्वीट किया, हम लोगों को हमेशा और ज़्यादा इंस्पायर करने के लिए और हमारे लिए लेवेल और मुश्किलों का नया स्टैंडर्ड सेट करने के लिए थैंक यू ऋतिक सर। कल के लिए ऑल द बेस्ट।
अब टाइगर के एक साथ दो ट्वीट, ऋतिक के लिए किसी को समझ नहीं आए। लेकिन थोड़ी देर में उनका पहला ट्वीट गायब हो गया। ये ट्वीट एक बार फिर उनकी वॉल पर दिखा लेकिन इस बार नाम अक्षय कुमार का था – हीरो, एक्शन हीरो और अब हैट्रिक हीरो, ऑल द बेस्ट अक्षय कुमार सर। आप चांद पर ऐसे ही राज करते रहिए!
दरअसल, हड़बड़ी में अक्षय कुमार को विश करते करते टाइगर ने ऋतिक रोशन को टैग कर दिया। हालांकि उन्होंने अपनी भूल तुरंत ठीक की पर तब तक तो ये वायरल हो चुकी थी। जिन्हें जानकारी नहीं हो, उन्हें बता दें कि अक्षय कुमार की रूस्तम और ऋतिक रोशन की मोहनजोदड़ो एक साथ क्लैश हो रही है, इतना ही नहीं
For more Information visit us @ filmibeat.com
Before they rocked Bollywood, they set the ramp on fire!
They started off small, went on to walk the global catwalks and then did Bollywood proud! Here’s a list of 7 gorgeous celebs who started off as models:
1. Katrina Kaif
She started modelling for the London Fashion Week at the age of 14. After achieving great success there, she decided to move on to acting. It was a tough journey from being a model to an A-list Bollywood star but she’s arrived, and how!
2. Bipasha Basu
Bipasha rose to stardom after winning the ‘Ford Supermodel Contest’ in 1999. ‘Jism’ was her ticket to fame. Despite the lack of great reviews, Bipasha made an impression.
3. Anushka Sharma
Anushka Sharma got her first Bollywood break after ‘Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi’ but she was already a known name in the Indian modelling circuit before that.
4. Deepika Padukone
Our happiest memory of Deepika Padukone is her photograph in the Kingfisher calendar. Before ‘Om Shanti Om’, Deepika walked the ramp for most of the A-list designers out there. Deepika is now one of the biggest names in B-town and also one the highest paid ones.
5. Freida Pinto
While many may think that Freida Pinto only rose to fame after ‘Slumdog Millionaire’, they’d be shocked to know that they were wrong all along! This leggy beauty used to model way before she stepped into films. She also featured on various magazine covers like Femina and FNL. She did ad films for some of the biggest brands like Vodafone India, Airtel, Visa etc.
6. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
This cat eyed beauty was crowned Miss World in 1994. Post that, Aishwarya continued to pursue modelling opportunities till she made her acting debut in 1997 with Mani Ratnam’s Tamil film Iruvar. The film was a critical success and among other awards, won the Best Film award at the Belgrade International Film Festival.
7. Priyanka Chopra
Priyanka started off her modelling career by earning herself the Miss World crown, and after that film offers just kept coming her way. After making it big in films, she has also tried her hand at music, which again has worked immensely in her favour.
For more Information visit us @ mtvindia.com