In India, the queen of all traditional dresses is saree! The richness of silk saree cannot be measured and its supremacy is unquestionable for many reasons. The combination of shine of real zari, hand woven matte, and smooth texture with expert pair of hands makes the silk saree so adorable.
Southern part of India has its speciality that the sarees over there comes with very fine finish along its ‘Pallu’. The Pallu comes with a gorgeous tasselled finish that makes the drape end in the most classic of ways. The perfect ending of 9-yard magical silk saree with great finish is called as ‘Kuchu’.
Kuchus are a great way to enrich the value of the saree. The great design of Kuchu pattern changes the entire look of silk saree significantly. So here are some truly dazzling Kuchu designs which will have a rich impact on your silk saree.
Colour Coordinated Kuchu Design
Adding the same colours that are present in the saree makes the Kuchu simple, elegant and looks inherently part of saree itself. The perfect matching of the green and pink and the longish tassel with double knots crossing each other at the top creates the well-known net style in a very simpler design. This type of Kuchu design is great for heavy Chanderi silks and Maheshwaris which come in such colour combinations
Crystal Bead with Simple Tassel
A thumb rule in any kuchu design is the aesthetics of mixture, and in this case, great care has been taken to highlight delicately, the use of gold in the saree with a single thread in the pink tassel and the usage of beautiful beads in between.
Chemistry of Silk with Metal
The usage of metal beads in kuchu design takes the look of saree to next level. Great with tussars in metallic colours or any plain silk saree with simple metallic coloured work. Smart, spirited and the kind that will suit those who love to wear silver jewellery.
The traditional crochet turns a new leaf making big waves in the kuchu design market. You can see here a thread crochet that has been innovatively combined with golden beads. Any crochet work lends ultra-feminine beauty to a look taking it away from being over dressy look of a heavy saree, and giving it a feel of being more contemporary. It would look simply great with plain soft silks, plain tussars and even with Chanderi silks. If you have a saree that has thread work on silk, this would be the kuchu you have been looking for. All you have to do is switch colours that coordinates with your saree.
Double Beaded Regalia
Just like an idea before this, here is one where the tassel hangs from two silver beads that are joined together. Most suited for sarees that have silver thread work and in paler shades of pinks, mauves, blues and grey.
Single and Double Tiered Jaal Kuchus
In the picture below, you can see apart lattice work created from the light coloured thread, the tassels itself are in two coordinated shades. This is an old kuchu pattern that can be created in a more complex jaal as in the next one where two layers of tiers have been created. The interesting change has been the usage of two colours for the jaal.
Pearly Bead for Heavier Ornamentation
The stunning droplet instantly grabs attention while the glow it lends to the sarees edge is breath-taking. It would look as stunning on a satin silk, as it would on any plain silk saree. Rich and fascinating in its form and design, this is a kuchu pattern if pearls are your kind of thing.
We are from Modelling Agencies Mumbai. If you want to become a model then do contact us
Fashion trends will come and go. Here are some of the fashion trends that designer had in store for Fall 2017
Velvet gives a distinct feel. They are woven fabrics in which cut threads are evenly distributed. This tufted fabric was one of the hit of the season on runway.
Printed clothing related to some protest related to political issues or something specific. Mostly slogan tees were showed up in Fall 2017
The power suit is back in race again. But these are the stylish and modern version of classical power suits. Genius is not required to understand why power suit fashion is back in action!
Shearlings has a suede surface on one side while furry surface on other side. It is an outwear plush wool which comes in different size, shape and texture.
Models with entire attire in silver was seen in Paris Fall 2017 and proved popular too.
A tartan patterned or chequered cloth was another trend in Fall 2017. Most of them were wearing plaid coats.
Statement Sleeves are huge fashion this year. Now don’t worry about sleeves coming off your shoulder. Everyone and their sister was playing with Statement Sleeves in Fall 2017.
Not only casual pants were showed in Fall 2017. Track pant was also another upcoming trend in Fall 2017 which is the real excitement news for laissez faire consumers.
Another outwear trend seen in Fall 2017 was Puffer coat. Just like shearlings there is no shortage of variety in puffers.
Canadian tuxedos are nothing but outfit consisting of denim jeans and denim jacket. Evergreen combination!
Hope you have enjoyed watching the trends in Fall 2016.
We are from Modelling Mumbai. If you want to develope a portfolio then do contact us
Photo credit: Fashionista
Fashion trend changes according to season and in summer due to rising temprature, choosing out fits becomes a bit confusing. Here are some fashion tips for summer that you can take into consideration while buying your summer outfits
- Loose and Light weight clothes: The looser the outfits, the cooler you will feel. Instead of skintight outfits go for loose and lightweight outfits as it creates a ventilation and there will be air flow which will reduce sweat. Loose clothes will not cling to your body and thus it will keep you cooler as compare to skin tight outfits.
- Avoid synthetic fabrics: Though synthetic fibers are durable but they are not skin friendly as they absorb heat quickly. Avoid synthetic fibers like rayon or Acrylic fibers and go for natural fabrics like cotton as it is more breathable. You will not feel sweaty as it absorbs sweat and dries it faster.
- Light shade outfits: Usually dark colors have the tendency to absorb more heat as compare to light colors. So in summer move towards light shades of fabrics. Wear plenty of white as it is classic, cool and perfect for summer. Start to mix and match bright colors like bright yellow, pink, blue, etc. Bright colors are trending this season!
Light Colored Outfits
- Go for cotton scarves: Carry a cotton scarf with a pretty pattern. If you feel that the sun rays are too much harsh, you can wrap the scarf around your neck or cover your face with it. Scarves are light weight and they really look cool!
- Hats and Sunglasses: Don’t forget to buy over-sized floppy hats and aviator sunglasses. Not only they will protect you from sun but also their combination looks cool!
Enjoy these cool fashion tips for summer and have fun!
We are from Modelling Agencies Mumbai. If you want to become a model then do contact us
1. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.
2. Alia Bhatt
3. Amisha Patel
5. Gauhar Khan
6. Kangana Ranaut
7. Kareena Kapoor Khan
8. Katrina Kaif
9. Nargis Fakhri
10. Sofia Hayat
Don’t forget to share this with your friends..
Blog by Modelling Mumbai.
While travelling anywhere you will get to see at least one hoarding with a kid as a model. Kid modeling has developed greatly in this era.
To start career of your child in modeling, here are some essential tips you must follow
- Select a good agency: The first step is to select a good agency as it plays an important role in molding your child into a model. Get suggestions from friends or family whose kid might already be in an agency.
- Get a good portfolio: Modeling is not just of being beautiful. At initial stage, good natural looking snaps are needed. The kid should be enthusiastic of being clicked. He must have good eye contact and should love dressing up and posing.
- Get geared up: After being registered with good modeling agencies, get ready for go-sees i.e. audition. There will be many auditions available and at that time you and your kid will have to meet with firm representative as he might be interested in hiring your kid for modeling.
- License: A license is required from local council in order to get permission from school to participate in shoots or advertisements. Other than this, a medical certificate is required from doctor regarding that your kid is fit and healthy.
- NO means Next Opportunity: It is true that your kid is not going to get select in first attempt. There will be many rejections. So, get ready for rejections too. Remember that every agency wants a different model. Some might want a healthy cutie pie, whereas some might want the notorious one. If your kid get rejected than just think that your kid was not fit in that particular kid modeling theme.
- Have fun: The most important part is that your kid should enjoy his modeling. After all modeling is all about excitement and enthusiasm.